WriteMentor Digital Magazine
From writing advice to industry insights, access exclusive content written by leading authors and publishing experts. Whether you’d love to pen your first novel or you’re a published author with years of experience, WriteMentor magazine – one of the only magazines in the UK for writers of children’s fiction – has content for everyone who loves the written word.
WriteMentor Magazine Issue 13 out now!
- Annaliese Avery shares the unusual writing process behind her latest novel, The Immortal Games.
- Tia Fisher explains how she wrote her verse novel, Crossing the Line, to reach its target audience of teenage boys.
- Carolyn Ward, author of Bella Bright and the Ghost Game, describes her journey to publication.
- The Witchstone Ghosts author Emily Randall-Jones offers practical and actionable advice to fellow neurodivergent writers.
- The Honest Writer shares the realities of being a writer.
- Read our winning short story and flash fiction under the theme of ‘Community’.
Buy your copy below!
Catch up on past issues
You can view any previously purchased issues here.