WriteMentor Digital Magazine
From writing advice to industry insights, access exclusive content written by leading authors and publishing experts. Whether you’d love to pen your first novel or you’re a published author with years of experience, WriteMentor magazine – one of the only magazines in the UK for writers of children’s fiction – has content for everyone who loves the written word.
WriteMentor Magazine Issue 9 out now! Read…
- An exclusive interview with bestselling and award-winning children’s illustrator and author Rob Biddulph.
- What inspires Rachael Davis to write for children and why authors should write from the heart.
- Advice from Bonnie Bridgman on how newly-published authors can overcome imposter syndrome and anti-climax after releasing their debut.
- KL Kettle’s reasons why authors should bring their whole selves – and all their past and present skills and experiences – to their writing.
- A day in the life of former Penguin Custom Publishing expert Sabrina Shah.
- Witticisms from our Honest Writer.
- Winning stories from our flash fiction & short story competitions.
- Interviews with mentors and mentees from WriteMentor’s summer mentoring programme.
Buy your copy below!
Catch up on past issues
See your story published
Enter a short story or a piece of flash fiction for the chance to get published in our magazine and win a monetary prize.
Get help from our Agony Aunt
Our Agony Aunt is here to help solve your writing woes – your letter might get picked and published in our magazine.