WriteMentor Digital Magazine
From writing advice to industry insights, access exclusive content written by leading authors and publishing experts. Whether you’d love to pen your first novel or you’re a published author with years of experience, WriteMentor magazine – one of the only magazines in the UK for writers of children’s fiction – has content for everyone who loves the written word.
WriteMentor Magazine Issue 11 out now! Read…
- Multi-published author Vashti Hardy describe the transition from publishing book one to book two, three, and more.
- Insights from author Jo Clarke tracing the long road to publication.
- Advice from author J.P Rose about writing for both children and adults.
- Author Aislinn O’Loughlin share her publication story of timing and chasing trends.
- How Jennifer Jamieson started to carve out her illustration career during the pandemic.
- Witticisms from our Honest Writer.
- Winning stories from our flash fiction & short story competitions.
Buy your copy below!
Catch up on past issues
You can view any previously purchased issues here.
See your story published
Enter a short story or a piece of flash fiction for the chance to get published in our magazine and win a monetary prize.
Get help from our Agony Aunt
Our Agony Aunt is here to help solve your writing woes – your letter might get picked and published in our magazine.