WriteMentor Magazine Issue 13 is out now:
- Annaliese Avery shares the unusual writing process behind her latest novel, The Immortal Games.
- Tia Fisher explains how she wrote her verse novel, Crossing the Line, to reach its target audience of teenage boys.
- Carolyn Ward, author of Bella Bright and the Ghost Game, describes her journey to publication.
- The Witchstone Ghosts author Emily Randall-Jones offers practical and actionable advice to fellow neurodivergent writers.
- The Honest Writer shares the realities of being a writer.
- Read our winning short story and flash fiction under the theme of ‘Community’.
Buy your copy of WriteMentor Magazine below!