WriteMentor Magazine – November 2020 Edition 4
WriteMentor Magazine - November 2020 Edition
Release date: Monday 23rd November 2020
Annual subscription: £9.99 - click here to purchase this.
WriteMentor Magazine Issue 4 is now on sale. Featuring industry insights, writing advice, and the winning entries for our short story and flash fiction competitions. For all writers of children’s fiction, from Picture Book to Young Adult.
- How the magic of storytelling helped Amy Wilson through personal trauma
- About day in the life of a picture book and a middle grade author
- Lucy Cuthew’s advice on writing a verse novel
- Pádraig Kenny’s advice on writing horror for children
- Why Maria Kuzniar chose to write a children’s feminist novel
- Lauren James’s top tip for exercising writing muscles
- Kathryn Foxfield’s experience of the WriteMentor Children’s Novel Award
- The witticisms of our Honest Writer
- The winning entries for our flash fiction and short story competitions
- Your recent writing achievements