We know it’s hard to always keep on top of all that we do, and we do always try to make things as easy to follow as possible.
The absolute best way to keep up to date is to sign up for and read our weekly newsletter. We have a calendar of events and link to the relevant website pages for most of our opportunities that we highlight in the newsletter.
You can sign up below, and also read through our previous newsletters to get a feel, or if you have signed up and didn’t receive the newsletter, this is the place to look.
- 02/15/2021 – Lose yourself in the moment
- 02/08/2021 – The Happy Writer: A collection of theories
- 02/01/2021 – Free MG Manuscript Clinic opportunity (led by an agent)
- 01/25/2021 – Star Wars and Spreadsheets: What it’s like to work for WriteMentor
- 01/18/2021 – What really happens when you quit your job to write…
- 01/11/2021 – Double Fronted Adverbials? Say What??
- 01/04/2021 – A New Hope
- 12/14/2020 – Get Tough…and a very, merry Christmas!
- 12/07/2020 – The Taxing Side of Writing
- 12/01/2020 – The WriteMentor Children’s Novel and Picture Book Awards
- 11/23/2020 – Drive it like you stole it!
- 11/16/2020 – Small Press, Big Opportunity
- 11/09/2020 – Grief and Writing
- 11/02/2020 – Own-voice neurodivergent representation in KidLit
- 10/26/2020 – Review Blogging: Rachael Davis
- 10/19/2020 – Do YOU want to be the star of this newsletter?
- 10/12/2020 – Meet Our New (Virtual) Writers-In-Residence For 2021
- 10/05/2020 – Doing the wrong things for the right reasons
- 09/28/2020 – WOW, what a weekend!
- 09/21/2020 – Stay on Target