WriteMentor Digital Magazine
From writing advice to industry insights, access exclusive content written by leading authors and publishing experts. Whether you’d love to pen your first novel or you’re a published author with years of experience, WriteMentor magazine – one of the only magazines in the UK for writers of children’s fiction – has content for everyone who loves the written word.
WriteMentor Magazine Issue 8 out now! Read…
- An exclusive interview with Rosie Jones, comedian, actress, and author of ‘The Amazing Edie Eckhart’.
- Insights from author and illustrator Harry Woodgate on writing about grief and loss in children’s books.
- Author Efua Traoré’s journey to overcoming imposter syndrome and self-doubt.
- Advice from author Laura Wood on writing historical fiction for children and young adults.
- A day in the life of Senior Publicity Manager Amber Ivatt.
- Witticisms from our Honest Writer.
- Winning stories from our flash fiction & short story competitions.
- Information on WriteMentor’s brand new 12-week writing course, WMLit.
Buy your copy below!
Catch up on past issues