Spark ⚡️ Content
Below is all of our learning content from the Spark programme.
Feel free to follow it chronologically or to ‘dip in and out’.
And if you found anything particularly useful, do feel free to comment and tell us or share.
Similarly, if there’s any topics you’d like to cover, let us know!
If you are looking for SPARK ⚡️ MENTORING, click here.
- Finding your great book idea by Emma Smith-Barton
- 3 simple steps to writing your perfect hook by Julie Marney Leigh
- 5 tips to read yourself into a better writer by Carolyn Ward
- In An Age Of Tl;Dr, How To Hook Your Reader by Emma Read
- Writing Is Like Fishing by Carolyn Ward
- Openings And Hooks by Chio Zoe
- First Things First by Lindsay Galvin
- Get a routine, get motivated! by Emma Smith-Barton
- Staying motivated one writing routine at a time by Chio Zoe
- The ‘Write’ Moment – Identifying Obstacles & Finding What Drives You
by A.J. Sass
- Hope and a Happy Ending (or, How to Write for Younger Readers)
by Emma Read
- Pantsing, plotting… or plantsing: finding your planning process by Jodi Herlick
- Plotting like a pro in 8 easy steps by Chio Zoe
- 5 ways to improve your social media brand by M. Dalto
- Social media pros & cons by Marisa Noelle
- 6 Ways To Make Your Writing Pay by Simon James Green
- Inciting Incidents And The ‘New World Order’ — Conflict’s Big Moment by Julie Marney Leigh
- Maintain The Tension: Huffing And Puffing Your Way Through A Saggy Middle! by Lindsay Galvin